Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I buy rolls of clear, self-adhesive laminating film ?

I am building some board games, and whilst I have a heat based laminate machine for laminating thin sheets, I would like to put a laminating surface over the actual boards themselves.





The boards are roughly A2 in size, and someone suggested covering them in self-adhesive laminate - but I am having trouble find this in the UK stores I have checked.Where can I buy rolls of clear, self-adhesive laminating film ?
Try Tesco since they are owned by Wal-Mart, which sells it in the US, there are several kinds available. They stock it in


the shelf liner, cleaning product section of the store.





Good Luck!Where can I buy rolls of clear, self-adhesive laminating film ?
office max , office depot,a.c.more any computer ,office supplies,or arts and crafts place

No comments:

Post a Comment