Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am looking for the brand name of a specific lip gloss/balm I used when I was 7-13 yrs. it was clear, roll on

It came in strawberry flavor, had a clear consistency, and it was a roll on. This brand if I remembered had thr roll on lip gloss with a pink top. Can someone help me locate this brand. Thank You!I am looking for the brand name of a specific lip gloss/balm I used when I was 7-13 yrs. it was clear, roll on
i am a lip gloss freak! i think u r talkin about naturistics. they used to sell really great lip balm and gloss but i havent found any of their products n the last few years. cvs is the only place i know that ever sold it...I am looking for the brand name of a specific lip gloss/balm I used when I was 7-13 yrs. it was clear, roll on
http://www.thefind.com/beauty/browse-naturistics-strawberry-lip-gloss

Report Abuse



was it bonnebell?
I bet it's lipsmackers, by bonne bell.
Check your local beauty supply store! They carry the top lip gloss!
I think your either talking about bonnebell or NYC both of those are realllllly cheap. All your going to do is lick it off. It has no beneficial value for your lips. Why not try the menthol lip gloss from Bath and Body Works, they come in different colors and taste awesome while they freshen your breath.
i know what ur talking about!! i have it now..is it expressions?? it has strawberry grape apple and like orange..its really cheap and kinda goes on a LITTLE thick and is clear with a little bit of color to it..let me know if im rite!! hope i helped you..if not..sorry :( and good luck!


brittani
Lipsmackers.


http://www.smackers.com/rollonshiner/
I think its lipsmackers???
i remember Naturistics. i loved the strawberry flavor.
lipsmakers?,bonniebell?,or NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment