Thursday, February 11, 2010

Has any 1 tried those new clear rolling papers?...don't they suck?

i like the ones with the lil holdin' wire ....yet i can't think of the brandHas any 1 tried those new clear rolling papers?...don't they suck?
yes they do ... they look and kind of smell like burning plastic, deffinatly makes the smoking expierience bad.


I would have to disagree on the wire papers, I dont like thoes either, I think the wire makes it taste funny, but that might all be in my head.


I prefer swisher sweets or optimos


Gimmie thoes Grapes!Has any 1 tried those new clear rolling papers?...don't they suck?
Yup they do.. is bad why would you want clear anyways if it was really clear den you wouldnt be able to see dat shii agisnt some black. So i'll stick to tha flavored ones =D mmmm raspberry.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment