Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just bought some wooden rolls. What's your worst ';Reduced To Clear'; purchase?

I bought some gawd-awful ugly shoes just cause they were on super clearance...I know I will never wear them.





My Mom buys that junk and then pay the shipping to mail it to me 1,000 miles away...She actually says, ';well your trash can works as good as mine!';.....GEEZ like that makes sense!I just bought some wooden rolls. What's your worst ';Reduced To Clear'; purchase?
Hahaha hon - how funny! :-D xxxx I'm nearly the same - I bought some cinnamon and raisin bagels - and when I got them home they were hard as old Harry - I nearly broke me flippin' teeth on them :oS xxxxxI just bought some wooden rolls. What's your worst ';Reduced To Clear'; purchase?
recycled toilet roll it said it was freshly pressed,that's an understatement when i took it out the wrapper it was still dripping with excrement!
I think mine would have to be the thing i bought from the shop seconds line it was...............shall i say?.....................it was dirty!...............i best not or i will get another violation.x
A chinese meal for 10p it was awful (i cant believe i'm admitting this). It was all gooey and crusty at the edges I flung it in the bin.
Lol, we've all been done i think there mate. I brought some biscuits the once and literally 2 in the whole packet were in intact
probably that chocolate kettle I bought from Tesco
....You could wait till just before closing time - get 4 French Sticks and use them for legs for your wooden rolls!!
Condoms.
shop soiled boxers





Never again





;-)
There's always some item of clothing in the clearance rack that I think I can salvage, but I'm never going to wear it so I don't know why I kid myself. :P
My gf went a bought an ugly candle holder the other day from the salvos. $2.45
I hope you have fun
bought 6 rolls of paper i fell in love with .years ago ,still in shed,
My Thai bride
Haha. Mine was a bottle of sour, lumpy milk. Thats what we get for being penny pinching misers.

No comments:

Post a Comment