Thursday, February 11, 2010

Have you tried the new clear cellulose rolling papers from Brazil???

Way better taste than any other paper and it's trippy cause they are totally clear.The companys name is Alieda....Have you tried the new clear cellulose rolling papers from Brazil???
Haven't heard of them but they do sound very interisting, I'll give them a try!Have you tried the new clear cellulose rolling papers from Brazil???
these papers are very smooth.they r way better then the regular white average papers. u should give them a try .

Report Abuse



These papers do burn slower, but if you don't wrap them very carefully and evenly, they might even burn out because of how slow it goes. Try it, but most of the time I'd say you'd be better off breaking off just a lil more and goin with a swisher.

Report Abuse



I heard that they don't stay lit . Better to smoke a swisher and keep the rotation flowing!
I tried the XTRA CLEAR rolling paper. The King Size is wider and it makes easier to roll it!! I love it!!!! I got it in VENICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment