Thursday, February 11, 2010

Antiperspirant Roll on deodorants. For years I've used a clear, quick drying one called Sure Body Responsive.

It works great over 24 hours and dries in seconds. My problem is that I'm now getting a metallic taste in my mouth after using it. I've never had this problem before, so I guess I may have become intollerant to something in it.





Does anyone know of a really powerful deodorant that is clear so won't cause white marks on black, because I have to wear black for work? One that dries really fast but is super effective at stopping odour and perspiration? Can you recommend one, please?Antiperspirant Roll on deodorants. For years I've used a clear, quick drying one called Sure Body Responsive.
go to puritanspride.com and type in deoderant





they have a clear solid roll on and a clear spray - both called 'crystal' that are great. very good deals too.Antiperspirant Roll on deodorants. For years I've used a clear, quick drying one called Sure Body Responsive.
The metalic taste could be Aluminium as some contain this, there has been a recent scare amongst women regarding the contents of roll on deodorants recently.





My wife %26amp; I have sensitive skin and recently switched to using a crystal deodorant (yes sounds odd but they really work) we know longer have sore arms or get any bad odours or stains on clothes %26amp; it doesnt block your pores.


Bonus thing is they last about a year so save money aswell.
i'll go with ridiculously curious - its brill!
Go to thecrystal.com.....They also sell this crystal deodorant in the drug store it has not metals or aluminum. Another natural way is chlorophyll they have liquid or capsules this product is a natural body deodorizer.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment